Your package includes:
How To Use Your Sutera BathStone
For Best Results
1 Sutera BathStone
1 Sanding Tool
1 Non-Slip Mat
1 Detailed Instruction Guide
Setting it up:
Unwrap your BathStone from its protective bubble wrap
Choose a flat, clean surface for placement
Lay down the non-slip mat
Place your BathStone onto the non-slip mat
And Voila! Your BathStone is ready for use
100% Diatomaceous Earth
Is Quick-Drying, Anti-Slip, & Gentle On Skin
Taking Care Of Your BathStone
The Sutera BathStone is made of diatomaceous earth, so it naturally absorbs water and prevents the growth of mold and bacteria. For stain removal, simply wipe your BathStone down with a warm, damp cloth and let it air dry. For heavier stains: apply a very small amount of bleach-based cleaner, wipe-away the stains, then rinse and let it air dry.
How & When To Use The Sanding Tool
Every couple of months, use the provided sanding tool to reactivate the full absorptive power of the BathStone as well as to smooth-out any divots.
Unique Porous Texture Soaks-Up Moisture, Keeping Floor Dry & Safe
- Use Sutera’s BathStone in places other than the bathroom! It’s perfect for kitchens, entryways, pet bowls, and so much more.
- Smooth down your BathStone with the provided sanding tool for optimal use
- Reach out to Sutera Customer Support with any and all of your questions or concerns!
- Create an at-home spa with other Sutera products like the Japanese Shower Scrub and Silverthread Towels.
- Keep your old, soggy, bath mat — All you need is a BathStone!
- Forget to lay down the non-slip mat beneath the BathStone
- Clean your BathStone with heavy amounts of cleaner