What Comes in the Box..
How To Use Your Lavender Zen "Pillow" For Best Results
1 Lavender Zen Pillow
1 Ultra-Soft Cover
Micro Cooling Technology
Taking Care Of Your Lavender Zen
Lavender Zen comes with a removable, easy-to-clean cover that requires minimal maintenance. The ultra-soft, breathable cover works perfectly as a pillowcase. For even more comfort, pair Lavender Zen with a premium silk pillowcase.
How & When To Wash
Wash your Lavender Zen cover as often as you see fit. If you don’t use a pillowcase with Lavender Zen, we suggest more frequent washing. To wash the cover, simply unzip, remove, and throw it in the washer. We recommend washing it on a cold setting with like colors.
Cleaning Lavender Zen
If the memory foam pillow itself gets dirty, we recommend spot cleaning as necessary. To spot clean, use a warm, damp cloth with natural cleaner. Always let your pillow completely air dry before replacing the cover and using it again.
Ultra Plush Memory Foam
Take it from us
Sutera’s advice for best results...
- Spray your pillow with Lavender Zen Dream Mist to help promote deep, restful sleep.
- Take your Lavender Zen with you on trips away from home.
- Reach out to Sutera Customer Support with any and all of your questions or concerns!
- Set yourself up for superior sleep with other Sutera sleep products like Hydroluna Silk Pillowcase, Sterling Sheets, and the Orthopedic Knee Pillow.
- Use pillows made from cheap materials that break down easily.
- Machine wash or tumble dry Lavender Zen.
- Use harsh chemical cleaners like bleach on your Lavender Zen.